SMALL WONDERS IN-HOME CHILDCARE, LLC IS ACCEPTING REGISTRATION FOR PRE-K AGE CHILDREN
Our Philosophy: We believe children are unique and complex individuals who need a safe, caring, loving environment in which they can thrive socially, emotionally, and creatively.
Our Mission: Our child care home environment is Christ-centered and nurturing, dedicated to providing children in our care with a positive, value-based, learning experience filled with fun, stimulating, and challenging activities.
- All staff is trained or has a degree in Early Childhood Education
- Interactive curriculum (in accordance with Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards)
- Developmental observations, Assessments, and Parent conferences
- Field trips and on-site visitors
- Diverse environment
- Included Breakfast, Lunch, and P.M. snack
- Competitive Rates (childcare subsidy reimbursement accepted)
- Pre-payment and Multi-child discounts available
- Keystone STARS Participant
- NAFCC (National Association of Family Child Care) accredited
For additional information or to schedule an appointment to visit our child care home, please contact Mary at 610-275-3812, email@example.com, or smallwonderstoo.webs.com
“Full of curiosity, abounding in love. Ours to guide and nurture. A gift from above. Children.”